Jonathan I. Davila
I am good at solving problems and I have diverse experience. My track record is strong across multiple disciplines.
Software and Cloud Infrastructure Engineering
Engineering and Technical Consulting Management
Presently, I am creating a SaaS platform at MindPointGroup that aims to make it easier to manage golden images at scale in large AWS environments. This is an idea I conceived and have been building from scratch with my team. I currently wear the hats of engineer, manager, product owner, and marketer.
My objective outside of the literal feature sets and revenue is to be the first SaaS product on the market with a 100% open source core that has also received a FedRAMP ATO.
Professional Interest Areas
My interests are diverse. The following, in no particular order, are what pique my interest the most.
- Managing one or more engineering teams
- Developing a peer-to-peer product
- “Easy” Security automation
- Working for an organization with an altruistic mission.
- Advisory (tech start-up business, software/infra architecture)